Thursday 17 April 2008

Welcome To My World

Welcome. I thought it was about time I jumped on the blogging bandwagon as it's definately more efficient than writing my rambling thoughts in my millions of notebooks. I am slightly obsessed with making lists, collecting quotes from various forms of media and taking too many photos so I figured I might as well share them with the world, right? I'm not the most interesting person in the world, but I do think too much, I am over emotional and I am certainly easily inspired.
I made a list earlier today to stick on my wall- bands I have to see before I die. Well I use future tense but most of them included (shown in italics) I have already seen. So here goes:
  • The Streets
  • The Arctic Monkeys
  • U2
  • Pink
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Green Day
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • Kate Nash
  • Bowling 4 Soup
  • Lost Prophets
  • Jack Penate
  • Paramore
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Hellogoodbye
  • Plain White T's
  • Cobra Starship
  • The Ordinary Boys
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Girls Aloud
  • The Twang
  • McFly
  • Spice Girls

Current activities include: Watching Zodiac with my best friend (who is laughing at pictures of llamas on google). Putting pictures up from our trip to the beach on Facebook. Smiling at the text my boyfriend just sent me- such a school girl.

Current thoughts: Where is this film actually going? I should have probably paid more attention. I really need to go to bed soon. What shall I do with my day tomorrow?

Current books: "We wish to inform you that tomorrow we will be killed with our families" and my trusty conspiracy book, of which I am condensing into my own trusty scrapbook.

Current songs: Craig David- Walking Away, Christina Aguilera- The Voice Within, Wiley- Wearing my Rolex.

"We are always waiting for our lives to begin- like figuring we will be someone else one day. What are we waiting for? All we have is now- don’t run from it."

No comments: